Applications for 2023 Scholarship are Closed
The Campus Life Scholarship seeks to recognize and reward students that have positively impacted the Institute community through their leadership, scholarship, and service. Recipients of this scholarship will successfully demonstrate a purposeful and significant commitment to building campus community and enhancing student life through their role in a program, activity, or initiative. The scholarship awards will range from $3,000-5,000
If you have any questions or issues, please email Megan Faulkner.
Recommending a Student?
If you are a recommender and ready to start your process, please select "Submit References" below.
February 6: Applications open
March 3: Deadline for completed applications
March 10: Candidates contacted for interview
March 13 - 17: Interview and selection of recipients
April 10: Announce Recipients at Up With the White and Gold
- GPA must be a 3.0 or higher
- Applicant must be a current Georgia Tech undergraduate or graduate student and at least a second semester freshman, and be enrolling in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- One references from faculty and/or staff on campus
- Complete application by March 3, 2023
- A student in Good Standing
Additional Application Elements
- Short answer responses
- One on-campus reference that can speak to the applicant’s character, leadership, commitment to campus community building, and their role in the relevant program, service, activity or initiative. Reference must be from a faculty, staff, or administrator.
- Finalists will have an additional 20-30 min interview with the scholarship committee
The applicant’s role in and impact of a program, service, activity, or another initiative that significantly contributed to student life and enhanced community on campus.
- Scope and impact of program, service, activity, or initiative
- Applicant’s role in the program, service, activity, or initiative
- Sustainability of program, service, activity, or initiative
- Impact of community building in the program, service, activity, or initiative