Each fiscal year, Campus Services awards its BuzzFund allocation to Georgia Tech student organizations and campus departments.
Please review the updated guidelines and tips below prior to applying.
- BuzzFunds are open to campus departments and registered student organizations recognized by SGA.
- Requests will be considered monthly, not on a rolling basis.
- Requests are due by 11:59 pm on the first Monday of every month.
- Requests are reviewed by Campus Services staff and the BuzzFunds voting body made up of Campus Services staff and students.
- Award notification will be emailed by the last week of the month.
- Plan ahead! The new review process requires planning, so we recommend submitting your application at least the month prior to your event.
- BuzzFund awards are not guaranteed, so student organizations and departments should not spend the funds prior to the award notifications.