Due to the recent shift to virtual or online programming, groups will need to quickly change their plans to move their events online. The BuzzFunds process will now be a rolling process for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. That means that you can submit a request at any time. Once it has been submitted, it will take approximately a week and a half for the request to be voted on by the committee, approved by the financial team, and approved by AVP Kasey Helton. The plan is for requesters to receive their award letter two weeks or less after their request is submitted.
Please continue to use the link below to submit your request. You will need to indicate that your event will be virtual or pushed back to a later date. The same guidelines will still apply to BuzzFunds requests.
Do you have an event that needs funding? Apply for BuzzFunds!
Each fiscal year, Campus Services awards its BuzzFund allocation to Georgia Tech student organizations and campus departments.
Please review the updated guidelines and tips below prior to applying.
- BuzzFunds are open to Campus Departments and Registered Student Organizations recognized by SGA.
- Requests will be considered monthly, not on a rolling basis.
- Requests are due by 11:59pm on the first Monday of every month.
- Requests are reviewed by Campus Services staff and the BuzzFunds voting body made up of Campus Services staff and students.
- Award notification will be emailed by the last week of the month.
- Plan ahead! The new review process requires planning, so we recommend submitting your application at least the month prior to your event.
- BuzzFund awards are not guaranteed, so student organizations and departments should not spend the funds prior to the award notifications.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the annual BuzzFunds report to see where funds went this past fiscal year.