Though events may look different, BuzzFunds are still available to help you put on your virtual or safe and socially-distant events. Once your request has been submitted, it will take approximately a week and a half for the request to be voted on by the committee, approved by the financial team, and approved by AVP Kasey Helton.
Do you have an event that needs funding? Apply for BuzzFunds!
Each fiscal year, Campus Services awards its BuzzFund allocation to Georgia Tech student organizations and campus departments.
Please review the updated guidelines and tips below prior to applying.
- BuzzFunds are open to Campus Departments and Registered Student Organizations recognized by SGA.
- Requests will be considered monthly, not on a rolling basis.
- Requests are due by 11:59pm on the first Monday of every month.
- Requests are reviewed by Campus Services staff and the BuzzFunds voting body made up of Campus Services staff and students.
- Award notification will be emailed by the last week of the month.
- Plan ahead! The new review process requires planning, so we recommend submitting your application at least the month prior to your event.
- BuzzFund awards are not guaranteed, so student organizations and departments should not spend the funds prior to the award notifications.