Do you have an event that needs funding? Apply for BuzzFunds!
Review the annual BuzzFunds report to see where the money went this past year.
What are BuzzFunds?
- The purpose of BuzzFunds is to develop student leaders and encourage student involvement in the Georgia Tech community
- BuzzFunds are moneys collected from the sale of official Georgia Tech licensed merchandise. Three Georgia Tech entities, Campus Services, Athletic Association and Alumni Association, divide the annual disbursement of funds from licensing receipts.
- Official Georgia Tech licensed merchandise is merchandise that carries the Officially Licensed Collegiate Products logo and can be purchased at merchandisers anywhere licensed merchandise is sold.
- Major projects are those that require departmental management and can extend throughout an academic year.
- Campus Services Communications Marketing Team is a group represented by each Campus Services department (Bookstore, BuzzCard, GT Dining, Health Services, Housing, Parking & Transportation, Student Center) and chaired by the Director of Communications. The Team meets monthly for the purpose of increasing awareness of Campus Services departments.
- Fund-raiser is an event organized to raise funds.
- Collateral pieces are supporting documents to enhance presentation of proposal
Who can apply for BuzzFunds?
- Campus Services departments that submit a request for a major project or program.
- Chartered student organizations, both undergraduate and graduate, recognized by the Student Government Associations.
- Georgia Tech campus departments that submit a request for a major project or program.
- Programs or events must be in "good taste". If events or programs are questioned as to good taste, the Campus Services Communications Marketing Team will determine status
- Fund-raiser events and programs will not be considered for BuzzFunds