Campus Services continues to grow each year with programs, services and new and renovated facilities.
We have nine Campus Services departments, including the newest – Center for Community Health and Wellbeing which comprises the Campus Recreation Center, Health Promotion and Stamps Health Services.
Whether a Georgia Tech student, faculty, staff member or guest, Campus Services has lots to offer you.
Here are some of the ways Campus Services can make Georgia Tech life easier to maneuver.
- Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech, the official Georgia Tech Bookstore, has two campus appreciation sales each year, giving a 20 percent discount on most bookstore items, one during fall and another during spring. Both of these sales coincide with the textbook BuyBack which is held during finals week. Georgia Tech faculty and staff receive a 10 percent discount every day during the year. Neither of these discounts may be combined with other sales or coupons. Show your BuzzCard for the discount.
- Business Services offers online training classes for its BuzzMart electronic purchasing system for everyone who purchases departmental items. It also has online PCard (procurement cardd) training classes.
- Located on the second floor of Barnes & Noble @ Georgia Tech, the BuzzCard Center offers Passport photos and MARTA passes (Atlanta’s rapid transit system – Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority). MARTA passes go on sale five days before the end of the month.
- Georgia Tech Dining Services has a loyalty mobile app called QBOT. The more people buy from Dunkin Donuts, Ferst Place, Great Wraps, H2O Café (in Campus Recreation Center), Pizza Hut, Rosita’s Cantina, the Salad Bar (Food Court), Simply to Go, Starbucks, Essential Eats, Subway, Taco Bell, Westside Market and Zaya, the more discounts they receive up to free meals. Georgia Tech students receive a 10 percent discount when they visit Ferst Place from 11-11:45 a.m. and Georgia Tech faculty and staff receive a 10 percent discount at Woodruff, North Ave and Brittain dining halls daily.
- Looking for meeting space and some of the usual places are filled? Check out the Georgia Tech Housing’s meeting space. Employees or student residents may sponsor an event, program or meeting in Housing’s meeting areas. Meeting space must be requested at least five business days in advance. Students must reside in the building where the space is located. The sponsor must be willing to accept all responsibilities of the proposed event. The Sponsoring Housing Employee, Resident or Organization Contact Person must be in attendance during the entire time period reserved. For more information, visit Housing.gatech.edu – Residence Life – Reserve Activity Space.
- Human Resources provides opportunities for Georgia Tech employees to recognize people and programs through its annual Staff Awards, recognizing staff members in three categories: The Administrative Excellence Award, The Outstanding Staff Performance Award and The Outstanding Management in Action Award.
- Parking & Transportation Services has added a new website for its parking customers so that parking may be purchased year round online. Account maintenance may be updated easily as well. Visit The Driver’s Seat – DriverSeat.gatech.edu – to purchase permits, pay citations, update mailing addresses, appeal citations, request a car pool, check for parking and transportation notices, change email addresses and register vehicles.
- Stamps Health Services continues to keep students, faculty and staff healthy by offering free flu shots to students and student spouses who have paid their health fees and at a low price for employees. Stamps added a “Silver Clinic” to its already color-coded facility, demonstrating the different medical sections. The Silver Clinic is for sports medicine injuries and preventions.
- The Student Center continues its slogan “brining campus to life” by updating its OPTIONS Program, offering a wider range of programs with varying time commitments, and renovating its Craft Center, changing the name to Paper and Clay, and offering such programs as origami, Beginner Stained Glass Workshop and hand clay modeling classes.
For updates on all the Campus Services’ departments, bookmark our website and like us on Facebook.
Let us make your stay at Georgia Tech easier!
Vice President, Georgia Tech Campus Services