Nov 22, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
If you are leaving your vehicle on campus during the break, please move your vehicles from the following lots to accommodate for football parking by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27:
- E65 (Softball Field)
- E65 (Coliseum Lot; including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
- E63 (including all service and government vehicle spaces)
- ER51: 4th Street
- ER51 (Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street; Brittain Drive; both sides of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street)
- ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 10th Street)
- W01 (Ferst Drive between Cherry Street and the driveway to Student Center deck)
- W01 (Disability/service lot outside Student Center Commons)
- W04: Procurement/Business Services
- W04: OHR
- W10: CRC
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 and 10 (8th Street Meters)
- Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
For special exceptions, please call 404-385-7275.
Wednesday – Sunday, Nov. 27 – Dec. 1, 2019 — Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, November 27
All GT transit services will operate reduced schedules starting on Wednesday, November 27.
Midnight Rambler will continue as normal until 2:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 28.
Stingerette Nighttime will operate until 3:15 a.m on Thursday morning, November 28.
- Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29
There will be no GT transit or Stingerette services during this time.
- Saturday, November 30, 2019 – UGA Football Game
Tech Trolley will operate regular transit service. Grocery Route will not operate due to football road closures. Stingerette will operate starting at 7 PM Saturday evening.
- Sunday, December 1, 2019
All GT transit services will operate their normal schedules and routes.