Visitor access to begin August 26
Aug 19, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
The new W22-Dalney Parking Deck opened its gates on August 15. Located just off State Street near the future Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design, the deck features approximately 800 spaces for both permit customers and campus visitors. It also includes 22 electric vehicle charging stations and license plate recognition technology for parking enforcement and permitless credentialing.
- Please enter the deck using the Greenfield Street entrance, which is specified for permit customers only.
- Be sure to tap your BuzzCard upon entry and exit. Carpool permit customers will enter by tapping their carpool permits.
- Update/verify your license plate numbers for all of the vehicles you own and may park on campus at www.driverseat.gatech.edu.
- Visitors parking will be available starting August 26.
- Please enter the deck using the Dalney Street entrance, which is specified for visitors only.
- Visitors will pull tickets upon entering. Both exit lanes will accept credit card payments only (cash is not accepted).
- If you receive a validation sticker, place it in the middle of your ticket before attempting to exit.
Forward Parking Only. Please pull in forward to park. Back-in and pull-through parking are not allowed.
In/Out Sequence. When entering the deck using either license plate recognition technology, BuzzCard or a Carpool Permit, (TAP IN) you will need to exit using the same credential (TAP OUT). Breaking the in/out sequence will prevent the gate from opening. This may occur for the following reasons:
- If you pull a ticket to enter and tap a BuzzCard to exit, the gates will remain closed. Hourly fees may apply.
- If you tap your BuzzCard to enter and allow another customer to use your BuzzCard to exit the deck in their vehicle, you will not be able to exit the deck after they leave. Hourly fees may apply.
No Tailgating. Tailgating is not allowed. Be sure to allow the gate to close before entering or exiting the deck.
Visitors Validations. Complete the online form to purchase validations for frequent guests.
Be Patient. Please be patient with us as we work to install all equipment, wayfinding signage and perfect the new features.
Use Caution. Please use caution when navigating through the deck as there will be many new users and visitors.
Ask for Help. If you experience trouble entering or exiting the deck, please use the intercom button on the entry or exit kiosk to contact a PTS dispatcher for assistance.
We hope you are pleased with the new facility and equipment upgrades. We appreciate your patience, cooperation and continued support.