Oct 11, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
October 2 - Health Trails begin
- Vist the Health & Well-Being website to register and for more information.
October 2 - Bike Helmet Sales begin at Parking & Transportation
- Parking & Transportation Services is now selling bicycle helmets to the GT community for $12.
- Helmet use is strongly encouraged to increase safety of campus cyclists.
- The helmets are available in medium and large sizes, feature adjustable knobs and straps and come with a one-year warranty. Medium helmets fit head circumferences 21 to 23 inches. Large helmets fit head circumferences 23 to 24 inches.
- To purchase a helmet, please visit the Parking & Transportation Office.
- Cash, credit, check or BuzzFunds are accepted.
- Click here for more information about this program http://pts.gatech.edu/bicycling-buzzbike-rentals
October 19 - Painting Classes, Paper & Clay (3rd floor, Student Center), 5-7:30 p.m.
- Learn to paint by coming to our instructor led painting class.
- The cost is $25 if you're Georgia Tech affiliated and $35 if you're not Georgia Tech affiliated.
- Reserve your spot at Paper & Clay or over the phone before spots fill up.
October 19-20 - International Chef Frederic Mercier on campus
- Mark your calendars!
- Chef Frederic Mercier joins us October 19th & 20th to prepare classic dishes from France and other European countries.
October 27 - CRC Halloween Holla 5K Run & Walk, 7:30 a.m.
- The CRC is hosting the annual Halloween Holla 5K Run & Walk on Friday, October 27, at 7:30 a.m.
- All members of the Georgia Tech community are welcome to attend this event, including students, staff, faculty, alumni affiliates.
- The first 100 students to check in the morning of the event will win a free t-shirt.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first finishers.
- Costumes are encouraged at this event, so all ghosts, ghouls and walkers are welcome!
- Registration is free, and available online through mycrc.gatech.edu.
Tuesdays & Thursdays - Flu Shots, Stamps Health Services Pharmacy, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (Tues.) and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Thurs.)
- Employees may receive flu shots without an appointment on Tuesdays from 8 am – 4 pm and Thursdays from 9 am – 4 pm in the Stamps Health Services Pharmacy.
- The Pharmacy accepts most insurances with a $0 copay.
- If you have Kaiser Permanente or do not have insurance, you can still get your flu shot for $25.
- Payments can be made with either a credit/debit card or a BuzzCard – cash payments are not accepted.