Mycoplasma is contagious. Patients usually have fever, prolonged cough, sore throat and headaches.
To limit exposure, please:
• Eat well and get enough sleep
• Sneeze/cough into the crook of your elbow
• Wash your hands frequently or use sanitizer
• Dispose of used tissues properly
• Stay in your residence if you are sick
If you have had a prolonged cough and fever please seek medical care. For more information, visit www.health.gatech.edu. To contact Stamps Health Services, call 404-894-1423 or 404-894-0248.